If you experience tooth or gum damage, a lost tooth, or damage to dental work, please take the following steps:
- Call the office at 330-479-8646 to discuss your problem with a staff member.
- Follow any advice the staff member may give you to treat the situation at home.
- The staff member will schedule an appointment for you within two days of your call if the situation requires it.
- If you are calling after office hours or on holidays/weekends, please leave a detailed message when prompted by the answering service and a staff member will call you back the next office day.
- If the situation is truly urgent and you need immediate help, the answering service message will provide an emergency contact phone number to reach Dr. Mallette at once.